You are not logged in.

Announcement

To go back to The Wolf Den website, click here

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-04-28 01:16:14

gsnoopy520

Cheap Air Max 2018 Sale

Rory McIlroy was kicking himself after carding a first-round one-under-par 71 as he started the defense of his European PGA Championship title at Wentworth on Thursday.

The world No.1 was four shots off the early pace set by Sweden's Robert Karlsson Comprar Nike VaporMax CS , who had a 67, and three away from England's Chris Wood and a pair of Spaniards in Miguel -Angel Jimenez and Jorge Campillo who all shot 68s.

McIlroy, fresh from his win at Quail Hollow in the US last week, had started with a bogey at the par-four first and was never better than one under par and could only manage pars on the two closing par-fives.

"I felt like I left a couple out there but when I look at the leader board I'm only three shots off the lead," the Northern Irishman told reporters.

"Everyone else must have been finding it quite difficult out there, as well. I didn't feel like any aspect of my game was really off today.

"But at the same time, I didn't do anything that good Comprar Nike VaporMax Grises , either. There's definitely room for improvement over the next few days."

McIlroy is following a relentless schedule flying into London from the US on -Monday, attending the European Tour's Players' Awards dinner on Tuesday night and playing Wednesday's Pro-Am with -former Manchester United -soccer players Paul Scholes and Phil Neville.

And the Northern Irishman was aiming to put his feet up after venting his frustrations on the course during his first round.

"Physically I'm all right," he said. "Mentally I feel myself -getting a bit angry out there which I haven't been doing the last few weeks. I just sort of need to stay in control of my emotions because I feel like that's one of the things, if I'm a little tired or a little fatigued mentally, I'll start to be hard on myself and start to get down on myself."

The Northern Irishman is looking for his fourth title of the year after wins in Dubai and at the WGC Match Play Championship to add to last week's triumph in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Karlsson had two birdies in the last three holes to nip into the lead after Campillo had -finished with a flourish, making a birdie four at the 17th and eagling the par-five 18th to build on his encouraging -seventh place in last week's Spanish Open.

Another Spaniard Comprar Nike VaporMax Blancas , Pablo Larrazabal was a shot back after an opening 69.

136743323_15103530343401n

by Tian Dongdong

BRUSSELS, Nov. 10 (Xinhua) -- With 504 days and less than 10 hours left before the March 29, 2019 deadline, Brexit passed its midway point on Friday.

But negotiators from the two sides of the English Channel tried in vain to bring the long-anticipated progress in their sixth round talks, giving rise to increasing fear of a no-deal scenario through Europe.

TIME IS DRAINING, SO IS BARNIER AND DAVIS' VOCABULARY

"Do not wait for us today, as we are Comprar Nike VaporMax 2018 , announcements or major decisions. The discussions of these last days are, in the moment we are, between two European Councils, a moment of deepening, of clarification, of technical work," European Union's (EU) chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier told reporters.

"Only sufficient progress Comprar Nike VaporMax Rosa , that is, sincere and real progress on the three key topics of this negotiation, will enable the second phase of our negotiation to begin," he reaffirmed, only managed to add "sincere and real" to avoid duplication with his previous speeches.

The three key issues are citizens' rights, a financial settlement and the Irish border, according to Barnier.

Time is ticking Comprar Nike VaporMax Azules , but the deadlock remains.

"This is a serious business. If we are to find a way forward it will require flexibility and pragmatism from both sides as I think Michel also stressed," said Britain's Brexit Secretary David Davis during the joint press conference with Barnier at the EU headquarters.

Like his counterpart, his vocabulary for "flexibility and pragmatism" also seemed dry, and merely managed to add "This is a serious business" into his reaffirmation, which didn't make him more persuasive.

Kicked off in Brussels on Thursday, the two-day sixth round Brexit talks coincidently marked the halfway point for Brexit -- 505 days since the referendum and 505 days until Britain should formally leaves the EU, and was tasked to make preparation for the EU Winter Summit in December.

PROGRESS IN MAJOR ISSUES BUT IN DRIBS AND DRABS

"On citizens' rights Comprar Nike VaporMax Rojas , we are making some progress; we need to work more on a number of points. The UK wants to put in place administrative procedures through which EU citizens can obtain 'settled status'. The EU needed reassurance on how such a system would work: it should be simple to use, and low cost. We also needed reassurance on how people, when rejected, can appeal effectively," said Barnier.

"There are a few areas where our citizens need to see further progress and movement from the European Union ...However, if it does fall out of scope, we will discuss this issue bilaterally with Member States Comprar Nike VaporMax Flyknit ," Davis warned.

On the Irish border, Davis said Britain recognize the need for specific solutions for the unique circumstances of Northern Ireland, but made clear that "This cannot amount to creating a new border inside our United Kingdom", calling for more spirit of pragmatism, creativity and with a high degree of political sensitivity form both sides.

As to the financial settlement, Barnier said the two sides "must now work on the precise translation of the commitments made in her speech in Florence by the British Prime Minister", calling it as an imperative condition to achieve sufficient progress in December.

"On this subject Comprar Nike VaporMax Hombre , I repeat that it is only, as in any separation, to settle the account," he warned.

AGITATED DAVIS, CALM BARNIER

Davis arrived in Brussels Friday with mounting pressure. The British Cabinet led by Prime Minister Theresa May, in which he is a member, has lost two key secretaries recently. At th.

2018-04-28 01:16:14

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer